Masters Level Clinical Internship
Candidates must be enrolled in an applicable master’s program (counseling, psychology, or social work) at an accredited institution and hold all Applicable clearances and documentation, including student liability insurance.
Our Launch Goals for you include building a sizable caseload during your internship, which ideally will be transferred to a paid employment position upon graduation, earning a competitive wage. We also want you to have the ability to practice independently under the guidance of a supervisor.
- One (1) hour of weekly 1:1 supervision
- In-person or virtual options
- Private practice setting with flexible schedule as agreed upon between you and your supervisor
- Team oriented to provide a wide-range of clinical experiences such as: Testing/assessment, sex therapy, marriage/couples, substance abuse, trauma therapy, grief therapy, LGBTQ+, women’s issues (post-partum).
Dr. Breanne Cox, PsyD
Unpaid internship with the opportunity to join Paragon upon graduation and successful completion of internship.
Bachelors/Masters Level Business Internship
Candidates must be enrolled in a U.S.-based institution in business, marketing, accounting, or relevant major/program. Contract agreement and a syllabus will be defined and mutually agreed upon among the intern, the Paragon supervisor, and the institution site coordinator.
Our Launch Goals for you include building preparedness for your industry upon graduation and helping you develop applicable skills that transfer to your future career path.
- Weekly meetings 1:1 with direct supervisor and additional group meetings
- Relevant working experience in a growing company applicable to field of interest
Dr. Kryn McClain